- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Friday 10:00AM - 11:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM - 11:00PM
- Sunday 11:00AM - 8:00PM
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Half Day Options (ages 6-14) from 10 to 1 or 1 to 4 $99.99
Full Day Options (ages 6-14) from 10 to 4 Includes Lunch $149.99
All campers get Limited Addition Altitude Tshirt! Jump Socks. All counselors are background checked.
- Step 1: If you haven't done so already, please fill out a waiver for your camper HERE **Campers who do not have a waiver on file will not be able to reserve a space during any Altitude Summer Camp date**
- Step 2: Please review our Altitude Camper Rules and Policies Altitude Camp Rules and Policies Altitude strives for each camper to have a fun experience! We ask that you please read over the following rules and policies with your camper.
- 1. No food, drinks, or gum allowed on platform or trampoline areas.
- 2. No phones or cameras allowed on platform or trampoline areas.
- 3. Before jumping, camper MUST have a completed waiver and camper form on file.
- 4. All jumpers MUST wear Altitude safety grip socks.
- 5. Do NOT touch, climb, lean or hang on nets, fencing, or safety pads.
- 6. No rough-housing, wrestling, tackling, shoving, or playing tag.
- 7. No double bouncing, double flips, or landing on your head.
- 8. No sitting or resting on the safety pads or trampolines.
- 9. Follow ALL Court Monitor, Camp Counselor, and Altitude Team Member instructions and rules at all times.
- 10. Failure to comply with all rules and safety policies can result in immediate termination of camp activities at the cost of the parent or guardian of camper.
- 11. After 15 minutes, late pick up will result in a fee based on Altitude Tampa's regular jump time pricing of one hour increments.
- 12. Limited space available.
- Step 3: Fill out and submit the form below for your camper.
- Step 4: We will contact you to confirm your booking and payment! SPACES ARE LIMITED